Short Informaiton : This is very good news for all candidates that’s are waiting for “SBI Clerk 2020 pre exam result | sbi clerk main exam call letters download” because The State Bank of India (SBI) announced the results of its Clerk 2020 preliminary examination on June Friday 2020. All enrolled and interested candidates can check his / her result and who have qualified for the main examination, will have to download their call letters from the state-run banks’s official website .
The preliminary exam was held between fab and march 2020 for the recruitment of 8134 junior associates and junior associates back log post in the state-run bank. Those who have qualified in the preliminary will be allowed to appear in the main, which is the second stage of the exam.
And if you get low marks in this pre exam then don’t worry The preliminary exam was of qualifying nature and its score will not be included in the final selection of the candidates for the job after the interview. The final merit will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ performance in the main examination and the interview taken together.
Please follow simple step
1) Go to the official website by click blow
2) Click on the link leading to the ‘career’ section of the website
3) Check the latest announcements and click on the fourth dot at the bottom
4) Now click on ‘call letter for candidates qualified for Main exam’ to go to the login page
5) Enter the required details like registration number/roll number and password/date of birth
6) Click on login
7) you will see your call letter if you pass in pre exam
Click here to directly go to the log-in page to download call letter.
|download main exam Admit card||click hare|
|download Pre Exam result||click hare|
|notice download||click hare|
|official website||click hare|