Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Offline form application last date – 01/06/2015
online form application last date – 08/06/2015
combined graduate level (tier-i) examination-2015 online form
Staff Selection Commission (ssc) invited online application form for combined graduate level (tier-i) examination-2015 and the test will hold on 09/08/2015 and 16/08/2015, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by selecting/ screening the candidates for the Main Examination. so that interested and eligible candidate can apply online at ssc official website and the post details are following
Posts for which Interview cum Personality Test :
- Assistants (Central Secretariat Service CSS) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- for Central Govt. Ministries/ Departments
- Assistants in CVC/ Intelligence Bureau / Ministry of Railway / Ministry of External
Affairs / AFHQ / Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants (Cypher) in Ministry of External Affairs in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants in Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of Posts (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group B Non-Gazetted) in pay scales of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Statistical Investigators Gr.II in M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of National Investigation Agency (NIA) in pay scales of Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Posts for which Interview is not required :
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 grade pay Rs. 2800
- UDCs (Upper Division Clerk) in various Central Government Offices/ Departments in the pay scale Rs. 5200 – 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200 -20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Compiler in Registrar General of India in the pay scale Rs.5200 – 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group-C) in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Candidate Educational Qualification: (i)Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University.
(ii) Statistics/ Mathematics / Economics / Commerce subjects in Graduation for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II
(iii) Bachelor’s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory of Elective subject. For the posts of Assistants (CSS), Computer Proficiency has been prescribed as an essential qualification.
Fees: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the form of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)” These stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country. For the candidates who are applying online, should pay in the branches of SBI through bank payment challans which can be printed online at time of form filling .
Application Closing Date: Last date for filling of the offline application is 01/06/2015, last date is 08/06/2015 for candidates from far-flung areas.
How to Apply : Either apply Offline through prescribed application format or Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee st SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in or at http://ssconline2.gov.in from 02/05/2015 to 28/05/2015 for Part-I registration and up to 01/06/2015 for Part-II Registration.
For further details, please see http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/final_Notice_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015.pdf and offline application format, is available at http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Application_Form_CGLE_2015_01_05_2015.pdf